Bookings can be made at booking(at)theplatform.dk // Alternatively, you can call 50873240 – but only, if you do not have internet access. Prior booking, please check availability in the calendar.
You will need to be a member of Performing Arts Platform in order to gain access to our booking facilities. In general, all bookings are based on an hourly rate of kr256.
However, a grant can be provided towards the rent of the premises. This specific funding opportunity is determined by the activity in question. Please be aware that there is a no-show booking fee on all bookings, and bookings made more than a month in advance cannot be cancelled.
Information needed in order to receive a possible grant:
- Activity title.
- Is the activity public or for invited guests/employees only.
- Possible participation fee /Possible employee expenses.
- Is the activity research/development, training/courses/workshop, production/reproductions.
Booking cancellations (if the booking is made less than a month in advance):
- Research/development and training/courses/workshop. If cancelled same day by e-mail prior 9:00 am – no fee.
- Production/reproduction bookings cannot be cancelled.
For further information about membership – read more
*The first six booking hours are included in a membership.